Working for improved, seamless mobility in the new year
You might not know why we advocate for passenger trains.
- A robust passenger rail network brings strong economic, environmental and equity benefits to communities of all sizes.
- A better rail network also benefits the public, including the 30% of the population that does not drive.
We're the nonprofit organization All Aboard Northwest (AANW). Our 2023 efforts include:
- The Second Annual Greater Northwest Passenger Rail Summit, to be held in Boise in July.
- The 2023 Train Treks, where AANW travels to communities throughout the region to discuss the benefits of rail, and to hear the needs of local citizens.
- Rail.chat, the Mastodon-based, ad-free social media channel to encourage thoughtful discussions of rail and related topics.
Can you please help with your personal donations and sponsorship, and with recommendations for other potential sponsors? Donations are gratefully received at https://allaboardnw.org/support/.
Thank you so much! We wish you the best of holiday seasons, good health, safe travels, and a wonderful new year.